December , 2003
Our "allies," the French and the Germans, together, have not contributed as many dollars as Amazon.com has to the Tsunamis relief effort. Guess there were no dollars or oil they could steal located there!
Just standing around looking beautiful is
so boring, really boring, so boring
No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.
Heck is where people go when they don't believe in gosh.
Guns no more cause crime than Rosie O'Donnell's fork causes fat
Sara's Section .....................
Everything you need to know, we learned in kindergarten!
1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don't hit people.
4. Put things back where you found them.
5. Clean up your own mess.
6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
7. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
11. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
12. Take a nap every afternoon.
13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
15. Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
16. And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned- the biggest word of all - LOOK.
18. And most important - remember your morning and evening prayers!
If you enjoy this newsletter just half as
much as we enjoy doing it, then we've enjoyed it twice as much as you.
From all us here in Absurdia, the capital of Absurdistan to all of you - cheer up, long term, it probably is not as bad as it seems.
Return to the Friday's Musings Home Page
Return to the A-1 Associates Main Page